Mango Royale or Mango Float is the all-time favourite dessert of Filipino (Philippines) for all occasions. This type of dessert made with delicious layers of condensed milk, graham crackers and mangoes.
If you are looking for an easy no-bake dessert, this mango royale needs to be on your list. All you need are four ingredients.
- 2 cups heavy cream, very cold
- 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk, chilled
- 6 Manila mangoes, peeled and cubed
SUBSTITUTE: You can buy the mango in a can if you don’t have the fresh manila mangoes.
- 18 pieces graham crackers, (about 3 inches in length)
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: grab an 8 inch of a rectangular baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the heavy cream and condensed milk. Beat with a hand mixer on low speed until it reaches firm peaks or tries mixing it for about 4 minutes.
- Grab the half of the cubed mangoes and fold it in the combine heavy cream and condensed milk. Make sure not to deflate the whipped cream.
- In a rectangular dish, arrange the first layer of graham crackers and spread the cream mixture to cover the crackers.
- Arrange another layer of graham crackers and then, spread the cream mixture. You can do a lot of layers if you want.
- Spread the remaining diced mangoes on top of the cream. You can also sprinkle it with crush graham crackers if you want more design on the top of your cake.
- Cover tightly with plastic film and refrigerate overnight or chill for at least 3 hours before serving.