I got the nomination for the Real Neat Blog Award, and now I am happy to nominate other bloggers who deserve this award.
I am starting answering the seven questions made by who nominated me:
1. What makes you different from any blogger?
I love to speak through writing to share all my experience, lifestyle or hobbies and interest. Everyone does the same, so I can’t see any difference.
2. If you are not in your profession right now, what do you think you will be?
Well, I love travelling. I can see myself as a flight attendant.
So that is my job if ever I’m not in my profession right now.
3. Favourite place you’ve visited so far?
Iceland is my favourite place that I have visited so far.
It’s such a beautiful place filled with warm and welcoming people. The landscapes are like nothing else in the world especially the northern light. It’s magic, and it blows my mind.
4. Vision in life?
To be as creative as possible and create something that will last long after my death.
To promote goodwill and happiness, form strong bonds and friendships and also avoid negative, destructive people.
5. What is your dream job when you were a kid?
I want to be an accountant and nurse when I was a kid.
6. Where did you spend your holidays?
Holidays give me an opportunity to relax my mind from daily routine tasks so that I can recharge myself entirely. As my interest, I prefer to go for the place which has a good nature view, less of the crowd and looks more natural rather than artificially made beautiful.
7. Greatest achievement(s)?
When I genuinely have the confidence to express what I feel and expose myself in public by using my blog.
I got the nomination of the award from https://jietraveldiary.wordpress.com/
Once again, thank you for nominating me for this Real Neat Blog Award. I appreciate it.
What do you have to do?
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
What makes you happy in life?
What country do you consider living aside from your place?
What is your greatest fear?
What is your hobby?
If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
What do you hope to accomplish in 2018?
Anything or places you wanted to do or see?
My nominees are:
Happy blogging everyone!